>> Win a copy of Fantasia & Fantasia 2000: 2-Movie Collection Special Edition On 4-Disc Blu-ray™

frybaby

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:58 am

Hope Iam not too late to enter, but here's my story.
I remember going to see Fantasia as child way back when, early 50 as I recall, I was charter member of the Mickey Mouse club and was complete overwhelmed the visuals, and it was the first exposure I had to classical music and the total experience was increasable.

As a avid Mousekeeter, who had a mad crush on Annette Funicello, I was greatly disappointed she did not at least have a cameo appearance.

Later during the 60-70 I attended the midnight shows that a local theater, put on for the late night hippy crowd, we were, in most cases so stoned out we were seeing fantasia before the movie started.

In that setting and condition and the fog of pot smoke the move took on a whole new meaning. it was during that movie that I figured out the true meaning to life, but when I came down of the high I forgot what I had figured out

TGMatt

Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Congratulations MoonDog you are the winner of this DVD, pls PM me your Address and we will have Disney ship this to you

Moondog

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Thanks

My family and I will get a lot of enjoyment from it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic