Just for fun, if you like Star Wars.....

Music Junkie

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 pm

I was messing around with American Pie again, and my boys wanted to sing this instead..... :P :P :P

J

lueders

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Thanks for posting that...I'm huge Star Wars nerd! Been a while since I say that.
B.T.W. supposedly there is tv series due to come out in the next year. It is to be more
adult-oriented...and follow the lives of some of the supporting characters.

Anyways Thanks & May the Force Be With YOU...

Music Junkie

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 pm

lueders wrote:
Thanks for posting that...I'm huge Star Wars nerd! Been a while since I say that.
B.T.W. supposedly there is tv series due to come out in the next year. It is to be more

I thought I had heard something about that series, but never followed up with it. I have moist, if not all, of the books and enjoy them quite a bit. Huge SW nerd myself. Always have been..... B)

You should type in star wars songs at YT there are some interesting ones....

J

haoli25

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Thanks Jason, I needed that! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill

lueders

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
lueders wrote:

I thought I had heard something about that series, but never followed up with it. I have moist, if not all, of the books and enjoy them quite a bit. Huge SW nerd myself. Always have been..... B)

You should type in star wars songs at YT there are some interesting ones....

J
Yeah, Hey there Music Junkie, about the time I was playing your clip and my wifeshowed me this cool clip of this college kid's you tube of him with a dual/quadruple screen doing this star wars themed rock opera of sorts...if I can find it again I'll post a link. HILARIOUS!
Also, there is one out there called "Chad Vader" (film not a song) but it is also hilarious.

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY: I was typing Marc L. earlier that I think you and Acoustic AL have the coolest on-site names. (Maybe I should of gone for a star wars theme like "Scruffy-Nerf-Herder" or something)

dekotaj

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:58 am

That was real cool.Enjoyed that this morning.Thanks.

kevin

Music Junkie

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 pm

lueders wrote:
RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY: I was typing Marc L. earlier that I think you and Acoustic AL have the coolest on-site names. (Maybe I should of gone for a star wars theme like "Scruffy-Nerf-Herder" or something)
LMAO.............. Who's scruffy lookin'?????

I still remember sitting in the theater in "77" when it first came out. I really enjoyed all of the movies, but that first experience was sweet! My boys love all of the mvoies as well and are quite hooked on the Clone Wars series these days. Once each summer my wife will let the boys have a Star Wars Marathon day. They get to have a few kids over and they watch all the movies. The only catch is that she makes them get up and walk around the block in between movies.....lol

Always nice to find another force junkie.... :) :)

I'll look for that clip you mentioned, but hope you post it anyway, just in case.

Jason

Music Junkie

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:58 pm

haoli25 wrote:
Thanks Jason, I needed that! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill
Glad you liked that Bill. First time my kids made me watch it, I cracked up. Like I mentioned, there are several out there if you look for them. Some are amazingly stupid, but a few of them are hilarious.

J

haoli25

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:15 pm

lueders wrote:

Cori, I think "Bantha-Fodder" and "Rebel Scum" may be available.

Bill Image

Music Junkie

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 pm

haoli25 wrote:
lueders wrote:

Cori, I think "Bantha-Fodder" and "Rebel Scum" may be available.

Bill Image
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic