your own convincing the wife that there will be
$20 less per month in her budget. :laugh:

cabro

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:48 am

Gee , thanks. :lol:

BigBear

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 pm

cabro wrote:
Thanks for the welcome Haoli. I'm already impressed with the site but afraid of the TARGET program for the very reason you cite. I don't know if my financial adviser (wife :angry: ) would be pleased with another monthly expenditure. I may have to work on it though. BTW, my name is Chris.
Hey Chris, another warm welcome to the forum. I too didn't want to spend any money right now but then it occurred to me that a month in TARGET was less than a half hour private lesson and I could play/practice anytime at my choosing.

I've been playing the guitar for over 45 years and I can tell you that my playing has increased more in a few months with TARGET than in the last 45 years! I would have laughed at taking on songs like The Sage, now it's within reach (with a ton of work).

It may seem like we're pressuring you to join TARGET but it's only becaue we're all so enthusiastic about this program. Neil Hogan is the real deal and he can flat teach guitar!

Happy playin'

rcsnydley

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Welcome to the forum and the site, Chris.

Of course, the TARGET program is well worth the price of admission, but also be sure to check out the groups on the site as well. Also, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have as their are some very knowledgeable people on this forum and I know I have learned a great deal.

Keep Playing
Ric

AndyT

Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi Chris. Its worth it. I gave up soda to afford it. Such a deal! I feel better, I'm losing weight, and my guitar skills have improved!

cabro

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Thanks to all for the warm reception. I have received permission to check the TARGET program for a month. :cheer: I'm looking forward to it.

BigBear

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:57 pm

AndyT wrote:
...I gave up soda to afford it...
Andy- you're my hero! I have a serious Coke Zero addiction but it's far cheaper than single malt!! :lol:

BigBear

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey Guys,

First, I'd like to welcome Chris into the program. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and learn some cool stuff.

Second, with the kind of PR we get from some of the members, who shall remain nameless for now but I'm sure you can figure out who the usual suspects are, I might have to to rearrange, reassign, or just completely remove the marketing department. You guys are making a lot of people nervous...

Keep up the great work!

Anon

(if I sign, my job could be in jeopardy as well)

haoli25

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Word of mouth has always been the most effective form
advertising. A good product almost sells itself.
I believe if a guitar player will try the program for a month
that's all it will take to make them a permanent member.

Strummer85

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 pm

My Dad. I grew up listening to him play classical guitar. He taught me open chords and we used to play a few songs together. Now I play steel string and really enjoy Neil's lessons.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic