How about... LEAST favorite bands?

AcousticAl

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks for comin' out, walt.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:13 pm

... let me know when it safe to come out and play again......

haoli25

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Careful that door don't hit you in the ass Walt!

Chasplaya

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm

unclewalt wrote:
If the topic as a whole hadn't done it (a bunch of middle-aged, barely literate men culturally and intellectually stuck in 1972, sitting in a virtual treefort arguing over which bands rock, and which suck), then this:

>life style choices

is enough to put me off the forums entirely.

But I did like the dude who said "the whole 80s" were bad.

Now, I will leave you to your mullets, your mustaches, your sick prejudices, your paneled basements, your beer signs, your subscriptions to Playboy (because the old lady won't let you have Penthouse), your always-on televisions, your Foghat 8-tracks, your mirrored bifold closet doors and your ridiculously overlarge vehicles and abdomens.
Sorry just what are your saying here, are you typecasting us, basing opinion on a bit of lighthearted harmless fun.

Very clever sticking labels on people you have never met, good talent though, maybe you should open up a thread on analysing members.

AcousticAl

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Well said Chas. I'll meet you in the fort.

AcousticAl

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm

At least he didn't rip my lava lamp, AMC Gremlin, and Atari 2600!

BigBear

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Guys, Unclewalt has had a enormous chip on his shoulder since he joined. Nothing was right, his questions didn't get answered, we drifted off topic and he couldn't find what he needed. Just a very negative dude. Apparently, he is capable of throwing all of us, with totally diverse backgrounds, from all over the planet, into the same pot and stereotype us that easily.

Frankly, some guys would bitch if they got hung with a new rope!!!! Good riddance Walt, I hope you find what you are looking for!!! Cheers!

Chasplaya

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 pm

BigBear wrote:
Gu
Frankly, some guys would bitch if they got hung with a new rope!!!! Good riddance Walt, I hope you find what you are looking for!!! Cheers!
So what are you saying Bear? Don't you like this guys comments or something lol

AcousticAl

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 pm

So are you saying he wouldn't want to join the new TG Community Group I'm creating?
The 'Mullets, Moustaches, and Foghat 8-track' Group?

BigBear

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
BigBear wrote:
Gu
So what are you saying Bear? Don't you like this guys comments or something lol

You know me, I call a spade a spade!! I'm pretty old fashioned about say what you mean and mean what you say.

Like so many others, I've had a fair share of adversity these past few years and I fought a lot of demons to survive it all. I tried like hell not to take it out on others. I just don't care for people who trash other people for such silly, stupid reasons as what bands we don't like. Or we drift off topic. Please.

If you want to leave the TARGET program, just say good-bye, this place wasn't what I was looking for and thanks for everything. Those kind of cheap, pot shots don't speak very highly of the man do they? We're much better off without him!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic