How about... LEAST favorite bands?

haoli25

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Well said Rick. Karma for you!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 am

Walt, you are seriously out of order with your comments. This is not the place to make personal attacks at people you don't know. Your negativity and manner is unique on TG... and it is NOT appreciated!

And Gingold, honourable founding TG member: You really gotta dump the lava lamp, AMC Gremlin, and Atari 2600! 

And AL: I'm joining The 'Mullets, Moustaches, and Foghat 8-track' Group as fast as I can!

AndyT

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 am

I just had a chat with my Boss about Walt. Like everyone, he has his own demons and not all of us are able to face them down and come to grips with our past.

I don't judge Walt by his comments. I did not walk in his shoes, I don't know what it took for him to find his way here. But if he stays, then I'll do my best to help him out. Hopefully he can come to accept that we were built to enjoy life and not suffer without reason.

You are still welcome here Walt. At least in my book.

Chasplaya

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Walt, you are seriously out of order with your comments. This is not the place to make personal attacks at people you don't know. Your negativity and manner is unique on TG... and it is NOT appreciated!

And Gingold, honourable founding TG member: You really gotta dump the lava lamp, AMC Gremlin, and Atari 2600! 

And AL: I'm joining The 'Mullets, Moustaches, and Foghat 8-track' Group as fast as I can!
Sign me up to that group as long as a prerequisite is not owning a lava lamp!!

Oh and back on topic to keep the thread police happy, I disliked the Bay City Rollers

AndyT

Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 am

Just to clarify, (I can see it coming) I am not agreeing with Walts statements. They were negative and uncalled for. However, I have to forgive him for it. It's not just my job, but something I owe my Boss out of sheer gratitude for him forgiving me.

Catman

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:28 am

Aren't we overfeeding the trolls here?

Music Junkie

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am

AndyT wrote:
I just had a chat with my Boss about Walt. Like everyone, he has his own demons and not all of us are able to face them down and come to grips with our past.

I don't judge Walt by his comments. I did not walk in his shoes, I don't know what it took for him to find his way here. But if he stays, then I'll do my best to help him out. Hopefully he can come to accept that we were built to enjoy life and not suffer without reason.

You are still welcome here Walt. At least in my book.
I hear ya Andy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just wish it wouldn't get ugly..... If you don't like the conversations, it is best to just stay out of it, or just post something positive. I hope it all levels off and we get back to good stuff.....

;)

quincy451

Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Walt: no comment...just to say I am commenting on here because everyone is friendly
and peaceful. I like that. I have seen other sites that where not so nice to basic
comments. I am not there anymore.

Moving back on topic
Bay City Rollers
They where a one hit wonder for me. Saturday Night of course.
I remember it being played at every dance I went to starting in 6/7/8th grade.
I wanted the 8 track for that. So I told my mother when I had a upcoming birthday.
But I didn't know who sung Saturday Night...just that song was stuck in my head.
Well, my mother being cluessless gives me Harry Belafonte and Nat King Cole.

Thanks mom...I was very grateous about it and did listen to what she bought for a while. She told me it was what she liked so I wanted to see what it was about. My friends where like...ok...

Music Junkie

Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 pm

quincy451 wrote:
Walt: no comment...just to say I am commenting on here because everyone is friendly
and peaceful. I like that. I have seen other sites that where not so nice to basic
comments. I am not there anymore.

Moving back on topic
Bay City Rollers
They where a one hit wonder for me. Saturday Night of course.
I remember it being played at every dance I went to starting in 6/7/8th grade.
I wanted the 8 track for that. So I told my mother when I had a upcoming birthday.
But I didn't know who sung Saturday Night...just that song was stuck in my head.
Well, my mother being cluessless gives me Harry Belafonte and Nat King Cole.

Thanks mom...I was very grateous about it and did listen to what she bought for a while. She told me it was what she liked so I wanted to see what it was about. My friends where like...ok...
Oh man, that must have been funny as heck....lol

At least she tried. My mom made me listen to Barry Manilow as a kid. Hate to admit it, but I actually liked some of his stuff back then. I liked "Ready to Take A Chance Again" when it came out from the film "Foul Play" with Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase. Great flick if you never saw it. Dudley more played an hilarious part in that movie....

MJ

:P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic