John Renbourn – The Hermit Inspired Neil

chacho

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm

I have just watched the recording of the latest TG live.
I was interested that Neil mentioned that John Renbourns album "The Hermit" was a real inspiration or something like that.
If you want to hear the album for free, you can access it through the website Spotify.
It's all legal, you can listen to the whole album and millions of others but you can't download them and there are a few adverts you have to listen to sometimes.
Just thought I would mention it in case you have not heard of it.

AndyT

Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we (Spotify) are not yet available in your country. We understand that you are currently in United States (your IP address xx.xxx.xx.xxx). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at support at spotify.com.

combo

Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:28 am

While you're on it, make sure you listen to Luke's little summer from the Snap a little owl album. My favourite with Renbourn.

chacho

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:04 am

AndyT wrote:
Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we (Spotify) are not yet available in your country. We understand that you are currently in United States (your IP address xx.xxx.xx.xxx). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at support at spotify.com.

Well you learn something everyday.
it's a great site and available here in the UK.
Is a shame you can't get it, is there nothing similar in the US?

chacho

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 am

combo wrote:
While you're on it, make sure you listen to Luke's little summer from the Snap a little owl album. My favourite with Renbourn.
Thanks combo, I'll give it a play.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic