What time is it?

hasben

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:20 am

I was having trouble computing time in my head. For example: I would ask myself: Is tovo staying up late or is he waking up early? Just say I'm nosey, OK? :) So anyway I found this site:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... rt=2&low=8

It helps me know what is going on in your part of the world and answers such questions as: Is Chris neverfoundthetime blow-drying his hair or perhaps, is he at his photographer updating his portfolio? Is dennisg being snarky because his wife just got home and reminded him to take out the trash? Or is he being snarky just because he is snarky? :laugh: Does chasplaya really never sleep? :dry:

Anyway, there (their for Matt) you have it. For what it is worth.

Fred in Muskogee. (10:18 am, friday)

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 pm

And is Bear in Oregon stretching his limbs and shaking his big wooly head head as he rises... or turns over for another 30 days of winter kip?

And is Al back supping warm soup in Toronto or chilled margaritas in the Caribbean midday sun?

Is Tony doing his 05.30 AM guitar practice before breakfast in Oz ... or has he read some of the little jabs sent his way on Tg while he was snoozing and now ripping off hot replies?

Now Neil is back to work .... will he ever sleep again this year whatever the time?

Questions upon questions.....?

Chris in Swiss at 18.25 hrs (the day before OZ/NZ) making Racqulette for dinner. Yummy.

hasben

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Chris, you guys actually eat your racquets? Man, we eat squash here in the south (u.s.) but shy away from eating our tools. (an easy opening for Dennisg)

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:41 pm

If we can put cheese or chocolate on it, we'll eat our kids!!

hasben

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Chris, don't eat Ale; the world need her.

songman52

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Hmm... "Does anybody really know what time it is?" Sometimes "Time is on my side" but at others "Time won't let me" and still "Time has come today". According to The Byrds (paraphrasing Ecclesiastes), "To everything, ... there is a time."
I believe hasben and I are in the same zone (time, that is). Which could be "Tulsa Time", right?

Wrote this because I had a little extra time to kill.

Jerry

hasben

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Jerry, exacto friend, Tulsa Time-- this will be lost on our internationl mates. Fred :) "Bob Wills is still the king"...

tovo

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:46 pm

24 hours from Tulsa?? You're right, it's lost on this International friend. I am indeed up at 5:30, apparently practicing but not before I've spent an hour here trying to find these "little jabs" referred to.

Neverfoundthetime...Male Model, Crooner, Fashion Designer...and now Comedian. The man's talent knows no bounds.

hasben

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Neverfoundthetime...Male Model, Crooner, Fashion Designer...and now Comedian. The man's talent knows no bounds.[/quote]

Good morning Tony, as to neverChris, when can we add guitar player to his long and growing list of accomplishments?

Fred from Muskogee, close to Tulsa

tovo

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:54 pm

hasben wrote:
when can we add guitar player to his long and growing list of accomplishments?
I'll let the man answer that himself!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic