Can a Bear be coaxed out of his cave?

Music Junkie

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:10 pm

tovo wrote:
Rick I don't care how well you play. I just want the chance to comment and encourage you the way you have done for everyone else. Simple.
I agree. Rick has been very supportive!

J

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Rick is a true blue TG icon, no doubt about it! Just get that video out, Bear my friend, so we can pat you on the back just as enthusiastically as you have patter ours.
Then we need to do some back slapping on Bill too! ;-)

tovo

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Maybe we could one day see a video of this:

There was a Big Bear named Rick...who could dazzle his friends with his picks. He played with such skill...he teamed up with Bill...now they jam every day just for kicks.

haoli25

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Rick, glad you decided to do a video. :)

I'm here to help you, my friend. Start saving your pennies....

I think we need 3 cameras for this. One for a pull-away shot, one close-up left hand, one close-up right hand. I recommend the JVC GY-HM790 ProHD cameras. A little pricey at $12,000 each, but you are worth it.

I think you will also need two of the Litepanels MicroPro Hybrid studio lights. They are only about $500 each. When you are finished with this video, by all means, SELL THEM TO NEIL HOGAN!!!!

The Flex D-19 would be a good choice for your teleprompter. It's only about $800 and I promise, you won't even need your glasses.

I suggest the Neuman U87-AI microphone. A great mid-priced mic at $4,300. Yep, you need two if you want to sing.

You won't really need much in the way of an audio mixer, so the Numark AVM02 mixer will do. It's only about $1,400.

Tom in Scotland will disagree, but I think Final Cut Pro 7 will be the easiest editing program for you to use. It's only about $1,000.

That should get you started and of course, when you are finished, I will rent this equipment from you to do mine. :) :) :)

Bill Image

TGMatt

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 am

I believe Bear can take it all the way up to 11

BigBear

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:19 am

haoli25 wrote:
Rick, glad you decided to do a video. :)

I'm here to help you, my friend. Start saving your pennies....

I think we need 3 cameras for this. One for a pull-away shot, one close-up left hand, one close-up right hand. I recommend the JVC GY-HM790 ProHD cameras. A little pricey at $12,000 each, but you are worth it.

I think you will also need two of the Litepanels MicroPro Hybrid studio lights. They are only about $500 each. When you are finished with this video, by all means, SELL THEM TO NEIL HOGAN!!!!

The Flex D-19 would be a good choice for your teleprompter. It's only about $800 and I promise, you won't even need your glasses.

I suggest the Neuman U87-AI microphone. A great mid-priced mic at $4,300. Yep, you need two if you want to sing.

You won't really need much in the way of an audio mixer, so the Numark AVM02 mixer will do. It's only about $1,400.

Tom in Scotland will disagree, but I think Final Cut Pro 7 will be the easiest editing program for you to use. It's only about $1,000.

That should get you started and of course, when you are finished, I will rent this equipment from you to do mine. :) :) :)

Bill Image

Bill- the only thing you forgot was for me to move-in with Neil and take guitar lessons every day. I'll even cat-sit Potsticker!! lol! :cheer:

It's pretty bad when even Chas has done a video months ago!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic