>> Our Newest Guest Contributor Matt B - Interview with a blind guitar player and teacher..

TGMatt

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:22 pm

I am very proud to introduce the first 4 parts of a series with Matt B ...

Matt has a truly inspirational and unique story, No sight from 2 years old..yet a degree in classical guitar, a full time guitar teacher and musician both in a band and as a solo artist..

What is truly amazing is how he ended up in Neil's world, took some lessons became a teacher and then turned full circle to become part of our faculty some years later..

In all my chats with him he has just surprised me in each moment, with his joy , his passion and his ability to show us all what it real ...

I think you are all going to learn so much from Matt in the coming series of interviews and hopefully reconnect with how lucky we all have it and the joy of creating music..

Neil is behind the camera and did a fabulous job of getting down to LA and getting this footage..

We have a You Tube Preview that I have linked below, if you like it as always give us a thumbs up and comment..

the series can be found in the free section (so this is available to anyone who comes to TG)...

I hope you truly enjoy this first set..and as always comments welcome

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/more-of-t ... with-mattb

haoli25

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Welcome aboard Matt B. Glad to have you with us.

Bill

tovo

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Yeah watched all 4 parts and enjoyed hearing Matt's story. What struck me most was the incredible amount of practice. 4 hours a day or more. That's some serious dedication. Thanks for the look.

coomba

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:51 pm

G'day MattB
and a warm welcome to TG,I just finished watching your interview with Neil while I was supposed to be at work in my workshop.You are a great story teller and your love of music is infectious.Looking forward to your input and great to see another strat player around here who said you need nylon to play classical. :laugh:
Cheers Scott

Lavallee

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Hi Matt , glad that you are with us. We can feel your passion for music and I am looking forward to your lessons.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic