>> Guest reporter Damian (member - DDOG) Visits the Breedlove festival and factory..

TGMatt

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:28 pm

This is an amazing new video from one of great TG members Damian (DDOG)..

Damian graciously created this video for all of us here and so it is the first of our Guest reporter series...

This is truly a great example of how the community can contribute to the greater good of each other...If you have a video or a slide show, photos or audio that would make a great guest reporter piece then please let me know so we can work with you on hosting it and presenting it to the community at large...

The more you guys contribute this way the better for all of us to share some of the great events and stories around our passion...A huge congratulations to Damian in taking the first step in creating this longer piece of content ...thank you also to those of you who in the past have created some mini stories..now you can go out and film as much as you want and if you need us to take care of the editing we will, whatever we need to do to help you..

We have more on the way, but I ask all of you to think about how you can pitch in to create the kind of stuff we would all love to see..from filming your local busker, to traveling to a concert to reviewing a guitar, whatever tickles your fancy and you think we would all love to experience..

With the advent of the iphone4 and cameras like the Kodak and flip it is so easy to create ...and share...so go ahead and contribute and encourage others to do so..

We have more contributions on the way..but huge kudo's to Damian again for getting this organized , just a pleasure to work with, and he has created a lovely piece to share with you all of his visit to the Breedlove festival and Breedlove factory..

Damian epitomizes the great community we have , his enthusiasm is contagious...thanks mate for a great contribution ...the XXXX is on me when we catch up mate..

Please make sure you give him some feedback...

Hope you enjoy

Cheers

Matt

Below is a You Tube preview as always make sure you leave a thumbs up and a comment if you like it ..

The rest is at this link ...(for now)

http://www.totallyguitars.com/videos/co ... /4579-ddog

Now onto Damians

d_dog

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Thank you Matt, I appreciate that. Totally Guitars is an amazing website and community. I really enjoy being a part of it and meeting the great people. I'm looking forward to what others will come up with, great idea!
For those of you that actually watched the full 30 min. version, my apologies for taking 30 min. of your life, hahaha :-) Really though, good for you you're a trooper!

tovo

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Hey Damian Dog, I really enjoyed that. Yes it took 30 minutes out of my life but given I'm at my desk at work I don't feel too bad about it. (It's lunchtime...trust me).

It was really enjoyable, well shot and very interesting. Breedlove are obviously very proud of their product. Although I was sitting thinking, if you did a factory tour and they said "yeah we just throw em together and hope for the best"....you wouldn't expect too many sales!

Nice work.

Hydroman52

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 pm

D_Dog,

Thanks for sharing the tour. I didn't realize that Breedlove was a "break away" of Taylor. Good sustainable wood questions, too. Thirty minutes is not much time to give up to learn something new. This is very much appreciated.

Hydroman52

haoli25

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 am

Nice job, Damian. Did you get a chance to play a few while you were there? I have always been impressed with the sound of a Breedlove. They are also very moderately priced. Thanks for the tour.

Bill

AndyT

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:26 am

Excellent! Top notch video! And here I thought Al was the Pro.

dennisg

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:04 am

Great job, Damian! That was really fun to watch.

jayswett

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:36 am

Can't wait to see the full video later today. Something to look forward to.

willem

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:22 am

Damain,that was not in vain,, i enjoy it,,look like they are great guitars,sounded also...nice festival to..thanks

Catman

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 am

I'll have to wait till the weekend for this, otherwise I won't have time to practice...but I'm looking forward to it!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic