Anyone going to The Decemberists in Madison, WI?

Hydroman52

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 am

Hey everyone,

Just checking to see if anyone else is going to see The Decemberists/Justin Townes Earl concert on April 19th at the Overture Center in Madison, WI. We hope to be down in "Mad City" a little early to chow down before the concert. I would be nice to meet other TG members that may be going.

I'm very excited to go to this concert as we have put two of their songs (Don't Carry It All and Calamity) into our set list. Also, Justin Townes Earl was just on Public Radio's Prairie Home Companion show this last weekend.

Hydroman52

takhak

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh gosh I WISH! But the drive would be too long..... :( :P

Missed them here in Amsterdam, completely sold out.... :(

Anyways, have fun, I'm sure you will!! :cheer:

Cheers

Ness

Hydroman52

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 am

Hi Vanessa,

Sorry you were shut out on the concert. There were some tickets available here in the balcony through the Overture box office for face value $35 - $45 US with fees included, but I see that others are reselling tickets closer to the stage for in the $42 - $160 range. I'm in the cheap seats . . . . . but Overture is a great venue, and even balcony seats are fine with me. We will take some small binoculars so we can clearly see what notes they are fretting.

So, if you can get a ticket on that Holland to Madison bus, you could still get a ticket to see them. HA!

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic