Crosby and Nash in Concert

leeson

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Neil's lessons were certainly timely.

I say Crosby and Nash at the Paramount theater in Denver this weekend and they were awesome. Graham Nash looks great. David Crosby looks like he has been through some rougher times (which he has) but they both sang and played like it was 1972. I couldn't believe my ears! If you have the inclination and they are in your town, check them out. You won't regret it.

Bill

MarkM

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Bill thanks for the heads up on this. I've seen them with the S and Y but never just the two of them. Just checked and they will be up here in NH next month. Great find. Thanks for posting.

MarkM

Chasplaya

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Oh wauw, good for you, must have been great! :cheer:

I did see them a few years ago in Amsterdam, CSN that is, and I know what you mean, Nash looks good and sings fantastic and Crosby sounds like he always does, awesome! Stills......hmmmm......well he used to be my favourite of the four (he still is on those early albums)...but the years haven't been good on him, although he's still a great guitarplayer!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

Vanessa

willem

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:58 pm

I believe they gonna visit the Netherlands again,,would they beat Adele???

MarkM

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Just bought my tickets for a show in May!!!!

MarkM

Music Junkie

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm

They played the Arlington in Santa Barbara on March 27th, but I could not find anyone to go..... :(

Not one to go to those solo. I am holding out hopes for the Anniversary of Frampton Comes Alive this summer at the Santa Barbara Bowl though. Should be a great show.

Glad you got to see Nash & Crosby Bill!

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic