Jimmy Buffet in KC

eagle670

Sun May 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Went to the Jimmy Buffet concert Kansas City last night. What a fun night! If you have never seen his show, put it on your to do list.

prawnpig

Sun May 01, 2011 8:38 pm

I saw him in vancouver years ago and agreed it was fun night hoping he come's back my way would love to see him again been listening to him since the seventies still one of my faves.

sbutler

Sun May 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey Kevin, thats home for me. I didn't realize we had a TG member so close to KC.

I saw just about every other group that played KC in the 70s and 80s, and some in the 90's, Just never saw Buffet.

Anybody good going to be their the week of June 1st thru the 6th? I'm flying down from Alaska for my sons wedding.

Scott

mickm

Mon May 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Well as a parrothead, I've seen Buffett a couple of dozen times over the years, first time circa 1973, and each one a lot of fun,
Eagle ,hope you got a chance to do some tailgating before the show.
But this week I'm left with a dilemma.
Drive to New Orleans and fight the heat and mud, and a crowd of about 150,000 to try to catch a glimpse of Jimmy at Jazz Fest, or stay in town with a crowd of several hundred and listen to Jimmy Vaughan and Delbert Mc Clinton.
Hmmm Woke up this morning , all my flip-flops were gone, I feel so lowdown deep inside, think I'll go see Jimmy Vaughan. B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic