Show Me A Band You Know But Wish You Didn't!!

tovo

Fri May 27, 2011 5:40 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Awww, Tony that's not entirely fair. She's just a young teenage kid doing something pretty cool for her age.... can't compare with grown up men dressing up like girls and targeting the teen market with their macho attitude and crap songs with the music industry's backing like the Sweet.
Yes I can Chris....I did! :) Plus....I liked the Sweet! Fox on the Run dude! It went of down here where we chew on our Rs!

Anyway...how about these guys. The tunes were cheesy but I guess you have to blame it on the rain not them because they weren't singing them!

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 30, 2011 10:03 am

...not so much the band as the subject matter...

http://www.break.com/index/people-of-wa ... ng-2063156

sws626

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 am

Anyone with a small child will understand why...

[video][/video]

ncsurfer

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am

Phideaux

For any prog rock fans out there - check out Phideaux. The leader is named Phideaux Xavier. They have seven or so albums out. I have just started to explore thier cataloge and have not been disappointed. My new favorite modern prog rog outfit. Sometimes they sound straight out of the late 60s early 70s but I would not call them derivative. Check out thier free downloads here.

http://bloodfish.com/downloads.htm

Otherwise you can sample all the albums on Amazon.

Also for all you prog rockers - you might enjoy a group called RPWL. They started out as a Pink Floyd cover but evolved thier own sound. Most of it is pretty good.

As always - Close to the Edge

Mshrad

Whoops! - I put this in the wrong catagory! These are definitely bands I'm glad I know.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic