iphone Band (Atomic Tom performing Take Me Out)

boldent

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:09 am

This is awesome. If you haven't already seen it and you have a free moment, check it out:

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Yeah this was great... we had it posted last year when it came out.

Guitarmom

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:55 pm

That was great fun! Technology and some imagination can do wonders. :P
If someone has not already done so, I bet we will see an album of songs done in the same way.
I don't mean using Mac Garage Band or other desktop or laptop software... but literally using iPhones.

boldent

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:33 am

Wow, that was a year ago? Imagine what their doing now. I didn't even know they had music apps untill recently. So I down loaded a guitar and drum app and gave them a try. Honestly, when I'm banging on the drums you can not tell its from an iphone when its tethered to my surround sound. It sounds like a real drum set with all the gear. I still think the guitar app needs some work before it'll sound as true as the drum set. But, I'm sure they'll get there. What I did learn was, I can't play the drums any better than the gutar, lol.

I agree with you Guitarmom, i bet there'll be at least a number one hit from an iphone.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:50 am

Boldent, you need this app: Image

boldent

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 am

Hey thanks Nererfoundthetime, I downloaded and really like this app. Talk about multifunctional. Having the cords laid out right at my finger tips is well worth the 10 bucks alone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic