Rolling Stones 100 Greatest Singers In their opinion!

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Someone mentioned this in the guitar thread looking for Billy Holiday

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists ... n-19691231

neverfoundthetime

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Well, Bod Dylan doesn't belong on the list and how they can not have Justin Hayward on there is just silly... or can you listen to Nights in White Satin without getting a chill down your spine?! Booo!

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:17 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Well, Bod Dylan doesn't belong on the list and how they can not have Justin Hayward on there is just silly... or can you listen to Nights in White Satin without getting a chill down your spine?! Booo!
I couldn't believe Bob Dylan was at 2! Quite agree Justin should be there somewhere. As Neil said in another thread these are just for amusement. Or maybe just to stir people up lol

PS Oops confused with 'Best Artists' BD is on that at 2 not this one!

BigBear

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:

I looked thru this list before I read your post and I concluded that any list that includes Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson as great singers and omits Justin Hayway, Annie Haslam, Jon Anderson and several others is a joke. Typical Rolling Stones. Sad! Right up there with the Rock & Roll Hall of Shame!!

sbutler

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:57 am

Again, its amusing to see any list like this, but In my opinion, not even close to accurate. Oh well.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic