RIP Whitney Houston

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:28 am

So sad to see such a voice follow a path of self-destruction due to teaming up with the wrong kind of partner... a story which continually repeats itself in the show-biz world. Mostly I feel for her daughter who not only went through the drug-hell with her but is now on her own with this tragedy.

Chasplaya

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 pm

So much talent gone, So young! So sad

Kevin Costner fail! Didn't or couldn't protect her from herself it would appear.

Lets remember her great moments not her attempt at the comeback. She will be missed :( :( :(

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:25 pm

"couldn't protect her from herself"

Just my thought, but no person can ever protect another from their internal demons.

Remember Karen Carpenter? She starved herself to death.

It is truly sad and tragic, but it can serve as a double example to young people: This is where talent can take you; this is where drugs can take you.

Sam

willem

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:33 pm

She was loved and young artist in there shell covered her songs many,many times,,

dekotaj

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Yes,Very sad.What a shame to cut a life so short.

Hopefully the Lord will fine a place in his heart for her.

May she rest in peace!

lmc831

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Needless to say, but I pulled out my Whitney Houston CD"s just to hear her Voice Sunday. God, how I wish someone could have walked into the bathroom earlier that day and maybe her life could have been saved. Very sad indeed. I feel terrible for her young daughter. They were very close. Another Icon gone too soon.

Lisa :(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic