A little night music

dennisg

Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:14 am

I love seeing your city, Michele, so thanks for giving me a look at parts of it I don't normally see in tourist brochures. By the way, even your frogs have an accent.

dekotaj

Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 am

Shel,

Just a beautiful land scape.I was thinking I had heard that tune before.Was that(frog day afternoon)lol.

What is a CBD??

Kev

Music Junkie

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:13 am

Shel:

That is mighty quiet for 8:00pm....

Beautiful shots and a great froggy serenade..... :laugh:

Thanks for sharing a bit of your back yard with us. In mine, you would hear cars for sure, and if it was summertime, there would certainly be kids yelling and screaming outside playing...... ;)

MJ

RicksPick

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Michele

I think you need a little oil on your washing machine
If it moves, whatever you do dont sit on it, find a wedge of some sort

Rick :woohoo:

BobR

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Michele,

Nice back yard you've got there and nice harmonies on those frogs, although one sounded a bit flat :laugh:
Bob

michelew

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 am

dekotaj wrote:
Shel,

Just a beautiful land scape.I was thinking I had heard that tune before.Was that(frog day afternoon)lol.

What is a CBD??

Kev
Haha!

CBD = Central business district.

Hydroman52

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Michele,

I've been waiting for you to put this one up. I've compared your frog recording with mine and the verdict is in . . . . . yours have a definite Sydney Australian accent and mine have a Wisconsin USA accent. Actually, we have spring night trips in my area where Herpetologists (those are frogs scientists) take groups out to identify frogs. I haven't been on one of these, yet, but I am told that after it's over, a person should be able to identify most frogs in the area just by the sound that it makes. The added bonus is that you also pick up the urge to eat most insects.

Hydroman52

michelew

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Hydro,

Your night music track inspired this one. Yours of course was a lot more varied and fun.

Yes, I love my little aussie accented frogs. Some evenings they are so loud that they compete with the tele (when it's on). To me it is a sound of summer. I just love them.

Insects eh?...hmmm...crunchy. :)

Feel free to add any new tracks.

Does anyone else have any amphibian, or other sounds they'd like to share here? ... I was going to say night music but knowing you lot... B)

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic