Gregory Alan Isakov - thanks Pandora...

tombo1230

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Great find Jason. Where do all these great artist hide? Thanks for bringing him to our attention. B)
My only critique is the video, looks like it was made in the 8os LOL! Someones working through the bank of wipes. I suspect they are looking for a good one and failing badly. :laugh: :laugh:

The song is good value though. :)

Tom N.

Music Junkie

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
Great find Jason. Where do all these great artist hide? Thanks for bringing him to our attention. B)
My only critique is the video, looks like it was made in the 8os LOL! Someones working through the bank of wipes. I suspect they are looking for a good one and failing badly. :laugh: :laugh:

The song is good value though. :)

Tom N.
Tom: I tend to stay away from the "actual" music videos most of the time when I post a link, because they come loaded with the irritating commercials/adds. I will try until I find one with decent sound quality and no adds... :)

As to where they hide, I have no idea. I guess some of them just don't have that "marketing" aspect about them, and they miss out. The music industry is beyond me... B)

Glad you liked it. If you have time, you should check out some of the others on the list above. Some great tunes in there. John Martyn is from back in the 70's! Missed him for a long time...lol

J

michelew

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:57 am

Nice find Jason.

I like Alexi Murdoch too (e.g. Breathe and All My Days). Actually I think I recommended one of his songs as a lesson some time back, I must see if I can ... work it out myself these days..ha! :)

M

tombo1230

Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 am

Music Junkie wrote:
Glad you liked it. If you have time, you should check out some of the others on the list above. Some great tunes in there. John Martyn is from back in the 70's! Missed him for a long time...lol

J
Will do Jason,
thanks,

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic