Who's music lifts you up?

sandysue

Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Hi Michele

Oh, you think they might not want their surfing debut to be televised? :) :P . My chin is great. I've got that same scar that everyone else in the world has in that same spot. Actually it's not really visible anymore. It's all good. :)

sandysue

Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:55 pm

michelew

Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:08 pm

sandysue wrote:
Hi Michele

Oh, you think they might not want their surfing debut to be televised? :) :P . My chin is great. I've got that same scar that everyone else in the world has in that same spot. Actually it's not really visible anymore. It's all good. :)
It's possible. :)

Wear your scar as a badge of honor. They make you more interesting. :)

TGNesh

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 am

Well this one always does it for me! :woohoo:

michelew

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Haha! :) Yep I ABSOLUTELY agree with that one. The 'Walking on Sunshine'-Solution. It works EVERY time. :)

I'm grinning big time right now. It's hard not to. :) :D

Good one Ness!

dekotaj

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Elbow at moment

auntlynnie

Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Great question to ponder, Michele (I apologize for mis-spelling your name for the last several years!),

On any given day, it could be a different band: The Beatles always make me happy, I'm with Yamaha48 on Bachman-Turner Overdrive, and I would add The Guess Who.
I also have listened to Dave Nachmanoff quite a bit, and his songs are like stories to me and they make me think. I would add that almost anything from the seventies will lift my mood - the flood of memories from that time.....

Hands down, favorite song that I love.... Maybe I'm Amazed.

Lynn

michelew

Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:08 am

Matt - I listened to about half of the video while doing the clean the house thing this morning. I enjoyed it a lot. I hadn't heard them before.

Lynn - well you can't really go past the Beatles right. :) all of them. :) no problems with the l-thing it's all good.

M

wiley

Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:28 pm

crieniecat

Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:20 am

Wiley thanks! Such great lyrics!

Now I've been thinking and thinking over and over again...what song lifts me up.
And when I had finally come up with something...I had to change it the next hour :laugh:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I cant pin down my favorite song which lifts me up most :unsure:
To me music is like the blood in my veins, the soul in my life, the food for thought I need B)
I wake up and put on some music, either listen to it in the car or at work...hmm I'd better try to mention where and when Im not listening to music...ooh..well...leave it :woohoo:
Plus the music I like is so varied, from classical music to opera to pop to rock...pfff....oh wel you get my meaning right? :lol:
So...nope...can't tell you..

I have one song set in my life though...for when I die.
I'd like them to play:

"The power of Love - by Frankie goes to Hollywood"

The lyrics say all I'd like to say and to reassure my loved ones with.
No greater power than Love ;)

:kiss: Corina.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic