Team Zombie

TGNesh

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:34 pm

What an awesome pic of your girls Cori!!!!!! :cheer: Too cute!!

Love the logo too, would like too hear about the meaning and all that of course.

Shel and David, so we caught you by surprise didn't we???! :P :laugh: Well it's mostly Cori's and Corina's fault, I had nothing to do with it, except for wearing them obviously. ;) I thought they looked really cool! B)

Here's another video, this time wíth fan-shirts and this time a little clóser too. Can't help to say that I'm glad that Corina caught us playing through this earlier, before the party. You can also see Chris way better and how much fun he is having. :)

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:08 pm

oh yeah, having fun.... in our fan TZZ T-Shirts too!

thereshopeyet

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:54 pm

Michelle Wrote:
Dermot would you mind removing that one please?
Michelle, Just as well the Z wasn't a typo error with the 10th letter :dry: of the alphabet too !

:laugh: :laugh:

michelew

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:39 am

TGVanessa wrote:
What an awesome pic of your girls Cori!!!!!! :cheer: Too cute!!

Love the logo too, would like too hear about the meaning and all that of course.

Shel and David, so we caught you by surprise didn't we???! :P :laugh: Well it's mostly Cori's and Corina's fault, I had nothing to do with it, except for wearing them obviously. ;) I thought they looked really cool! B)

Here's another video, this time wíth fan-shirts and this time a little clóser too. Can't help to say that I'm glad that Corina caught us playing through this earlier, before the party. You can also see Chris way better and how much fun he is having. :)

Rockin' and you look great. ;)

crieniecat

Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Ha! Of course there had to be TZZ T-shirts!!
As I have been repeatedly saying and asking for :P

The moment I saw the fantastic master design that Cori made for it, it was simple math doing the trick.
A little PM-ing here and there and the pact was a deal!
Time was running out, but what can stop your Fan Since Day One eh? Well, nothing! B)

Had Cori's super t-shirt design, pulled off a little magic and... poufff :laugh:
Before we knew it there we were, Vanessa, Chris & Corina, wearing the coolest TZZ fan T-shirts and having a blast in Frick - Switzerland.

Cori - Gorgeous design, all credits to you, master creator. And when creative minds get together, well... that's when the magic happens! :woohoo:
Fantastic pic of your family, please say hi from me, and I think your daughter should be spoiled and have her own TZZ t-shirt as well ;)

Shel & David, good things come to those who deserve it. Now spread the magic....

Love
Corina :kiss:

lueders

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Attention: T.G. friends, Axe-wielders, & Guitar aficionados….

Do you wear t-shirts? Do you enjoy the musical styling of The Time Zone Zombies? Do you just want to support a couple of your friends at Totally Guitars? Well, if having your own Bitchin' T sounds like a no-brainer then PLEASE read on…

STEPS TO ZOMBIE IMMORTALITY:

1.) Copy and Paste the ZOMBIE LOGO JPEG image (in the DEBUT thread) to a program like Microsoft Word or Paintbrush and save it to your computer
2.) Choose your favorite local or on-line screen printing business. In the case of an online business such as Custom Ink, upload said image. If you are going the local route you will simply e-mail the image as an attachment.
3.) Design your image, choose size color, etc. using the site’s interactive application. If you are going with a local designer tell them what you want.
4.) Wear your shirt with pride after it is received!!…click a pic of yourself wearing your shirt and upload it to the Official Team Zombie Thread...THIS ONE!

*For those interested in pricing information Custom Ink started at about $20 for a neutral white or black shirt. Larger sizes and brighter colors cost more. I got a chestnut brown 2x for $28 delivered to my door. As I stated above, I went with custom ink but others have gone with local vendors and been pleased.

Admit it you can't wait to get your hands on that sexy T you saw the Dutch N' Swiss-Connection sporting...So Act Now and Click On the Hyper Link at the bottom!!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/129 ... 0&start=10

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic