My son Jasper

Yamaha48

Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Hello andy,
Well i shall do play everything they have to offer till i have that guitar,
And about my hands i dont think it are my hands it is the grip with my left hand.

Ok thanx for your recommendings and maybe you'll see me in a next vid on TG.

Greets Jasper.

Yamaha48

Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:55 pm

tovo wrote:
Hi Jasper.

Well you are a much more handsome Dutchman than your Father mate! :)

I don't think that the size of your hands should be a problem. I have 3 sons myself and my 10 year old plays my Taylor Big Baby with no real problem. That would be a very good choice for you as well. A very nice fingerboard and feel, at a reasonable cost. The Taylor GS mini would also be perfect. It's a big sound for a small guitar. You can see one if you look at the video of Dennis playing with me in Seattle.

Of course, if your Dad REALLY loved you he would get you a Taylor 914. You will grow into it! (That's a joke, go with my other more serious suggestions).

Good luck Jasper! Look forward to your first video.
Hi Tony,
Thanx for your reply.
And well i think my father is also kinda handsome.
I'll speak you later
Jasper

pbraun

Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Anton and Jasper,
What a great video, Jasper I think your Dad has the answers! Watch him and TG and with your enthusasim you'll be playing in no time and we'll have a another father-son collaboration to look forward to!
Pete

Lavallee

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi Jasper, it is great that your father made this video with you. You have received very good comments. I would like to add that you should try to be patient when learning the guitar. You already play keyboard so you know it needs work. There is no deadline to learn a song or a technique. Make sure you have fun.

Looking forward to a video from you (even better with your dad).

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic