Long Train Runnin' video links aren't displayed

patkclark

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 am

The links to play any of the video sections of this lesson are broken. There are strings visible that shouldn't be in that display area like "{php}....} . I'm guessing a tag or part of one got deleted, or maybe the whole video play section. Attached file shows what I see. I tried to submit a support ticket, but the registration server didn't send me an activation email like it said it would.

The links for tabs, charts, and Guitar Pro files are fine.

Other lessons are working fine for me, so I'm pretty sure this is a problem with this lesson.
Really interested in this song, so please fix it soon!

Thanks!
Pat Clark

TGMatt

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 pm

If you used the new ticket system check your spam file, that is where it sometimes ends up, I will forward this to support

Thx

Lavallee

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi Pat, I just tried the lesson and the preview and the they both work fine for me with !E8 and Firefox and I am at the airport. It migth have been a temporary glitch, maybe you should try again.

If it still does not work you should issue a ticket since support does not patrol the forum so your feed back from Tg migth take a while if you do not put that ticket. You will need to create/give a different ID/password in the support area since it is not linked to the the TG site directly.

You might want to put your PC descrption to help, but I am pretty sure it is a glitch which seems to be resolved.

Great choice of lesson, I play that one from Neil's lesson and it came out pretty well. You migth want to look also at China grove and black water.

Glad you post your first comment on the forum, hope there will be more. You should give a shot to the video for a lesson review.

Marc

Lavallee

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:55 pm

The problem with writing a long answer and hitting keys very slowly, is someone will always get a quicker answer.

Thanks Matt for your answer

Marc

TGCheryle

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Hi Pat,

I am unsure why you weren't able to put a service ticket in as you put one in on May 14th which we both corresponded through but I will get tech to look into it.

I am going to send you an email to the address we have on file so we can clear this up for you so look out for that in the next 15 minutes. If you have not received it by then please check your junk/spam folder.

Thanks!
Cheryle

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic