Brain damage

thedancer

Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 am

Thanks Vanessa

It is very satisfying to get brain damage to this level. I have to give you most of the credit because I have been able to watch you perform it .I think TG should employ you as a guitar and performance teacher. Because as good as Neil is at playing the guitar he can’t play, sing or perform a song like you. I want to play, sing and perform like you. I hope I have not embarrassed you by saying this as that is not my intention.

Dancer

Hydroman52

Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:11 am

Well I'm truly very flattered :blush: !..........Wów, great start of my day! :P Thank you very very much, I sure appreciate it! :) :)

Vanessa

thedancer wrote:
Thanks Vanessa

It is very satisfying to get brain damage to this level. I have to give you most of the credit because I have been able to watch you perform it .I think TG should employ you as a guitar and performance teacher. Because as good as Neil is at playing the guitar he can’t play, sing or perform a song like you. I want to play, sing and perform like you. I hope I have not embarrassed you by saying this as that is not my intention.

Dancer

willem

Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:27 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
Well I'm truly very flattered :blush: !..........Wów, great start of my day! :P Thank you very very much, I sure appreciate it! :) :)

Vanessa

thedancer wrote:
Thanks Vanessa

Dancer
Hey Dancer ..did'nt you know we all pay Nessie.. :laugh: B) well with huge compliments.. :lol:

peleus

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 pm

That's true. But how come I don't see Nessie these days anymore?

Music Junkie

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 am

Oooooooooh, I'm still very much around! :) :)

It's just that I have uploaded many vids since I joined Target..... :S

Well if I get some inspiration for whatever, then I'll sure show my face again! :P

peleus wrote:
That's true. But how come I don't see Nessie these days anymore?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic