Song writting: Check this girl out

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am

Just came across this on youtube. Blew me away. First reaction was. What am I doing posting stuff on the web when there's this stuff out there?! Second reaction. Wow. Beautiful! How does she do it? Sounds nothing like what our generation is into, this is the sound of NOW. And I love it! Kina is speaking Janpanese in one clip so she's Japanese-American. What a mix, what a voice! I'm gone on her voice (not to mention her looks!) Bear, she's a Taylor fan, that'll get you. What do you think folk?

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:18 am

Whatever it takes to do song writing and singing, she has got it!
Hope this is inspiring:

willem

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Just came across this on youtube. Blew me away. First reaction was. What am I doing posting stuff on the web when there's this stuff out there?! Second reaction. Wow. Beautiful! How does she do it? Sounds nothing like what our generation is into, this is the sound of NOW. And I love it! Kina is speaking Janpanese in one clip so she's Japanese-American. What a mix, what a voice! I'm gone on her voice (not to mention her looks!) Bear, she's a Taylor fan, that'll get you. What do you think folk?
great voice, but she needs a bassplayer...

jayswett

Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:26 am

Yeah. Not bad would be an understatement. If memory serves, she has a killer version of Hallelujah somewhere on youtube.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:46 pm

jayswett wrote:
Yeah. Not bad would be an understatement. If memory serves, she has a killer version of Hallelujah somewhere on youtube.
you mean this one:

haoli25

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm

She is awesome.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Gee, thanks for commenting Paul... there were 71 views but no one said anything. I was starting to think that my admiration was caused by hormonal reaction instead of music taste and appreciation! Or are your hormones running high?

haoli25

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:16 pm

I have a feeling we will be seeing her name up in lights. She is awesome.

Bill

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:31 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Gee, thanks for commenting Paul... there were 71 views but no one said anything. I was starting to think that my admiration was caused by hormonal reaction instead of music taste and appreciation! Or are your hormones running high?
Now now Chris just settle down, put your feet up have a cup of tea, button up your Cardigan get the pipe out relax and put your sheepskin slippers on and have an early night. LOL

Yes I have to agree amazing voice needs to amplify that guitar though.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 am

Slippers are on Chas! BIll, join us at the group.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic