Song writting: Check this girl out

AndyT

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:56 am

I think you guys are just hormonalized. LOL
She does have a good voice though. Better than mine for sure!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:47 am

She really knows how to put over a song and she seems to handle the guitar just fine, seems very at home with it, underlaying her songs. My focus has always been the song not the guitar, so you pros out there will be able to critic the playing better than I.

AndyT

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 am

Her hand positions are a bit off, but whose aren't? LOL She plays well, but I know she can be even better with a teacher like Neil. It's those little tricks and tips he can give her that will make her from a really good player into a great one.

michelew

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:10 am

Well you can't deny that she is gorgeous and seem sweet, but her voice is angelic and I'd love to be able o sing half as well. By the way the fact that she can get that emotional and still keep time and the picking going means she's pretty damn good in my books. But hell what do I know. Love to have those pipes regardless. M.

AndyT

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 am

Yeah, maybe Neil will hire her as a teacher for TG. LOL

BigBear

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Bear, she's a Taylor fan, that'll get you. What do you think folk?
There's just something about beautiful women playing Taylor guitars! Jewel, Taylor Swift, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Nancy Wilson, Judy Collins, Sarah McLachlan, and on and on.... Now this could be completely coincidental or there could be a reason why beautiful women seek out Taylor guitars! I leave that up to Chas' imagination!!

This gal you posted is a real talent! what a voice!

Chasplaya

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:49 pm

BigBear wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Bear, she's a Taylor fan, that'll get you. What do you think folk?
There's just something about beautiful women playing Taylor guitars! Jewel, Taylor Swift, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Nancy Wilson, Judy Collins, Sarah McLachlan, and on and on.... Now this could be completely coincidental or there could be a reason why beautiful women seek out Taylor guitars! I leave that up to Chas' imagination!!

This gal you posted is a real talent! what a voice!
Hey everyone has to start somewhere ..when they grow up they'll realise there is a choice.

Her guitar work whilst underlying the songs quite well could be improved she lacks volume and accent on crucial notes, but hey I didn't notice she even had a guitar till someone mentioned it lol

jayswett

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:27 am

jayswett wrote:
Yeah. Not bad would be an understatement. If memory serves, she has a killer version of Hallelujah somewhere on youtube.
"Killer" might have been an overstatement on my part, but pretty good nevertheless. If she joined the Target program to improve her guitar skills, and neverfoundthetime and/or regisalumni would agree to give her a few pointers with regard to her singing, she just might make something of herself.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:59 pm

We wish! ;)

jjohnson63

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:45 am

wow! and i thought i was doing something lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic