Is it possible for free members to view TARGET members uploads

kenoakee

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Hey there
I'm looking for students video uploads but can't seem to find any besides Neils video responses .What started this was trying to view "d_dog"'s video of "Sister Golden Hair"

tovo

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:18 pm

You can't do it mate. Student videos uploaded for review can only be viewed by Target members.

kenoakee

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 pm

:dry: must get that membership!!!

ffsooo3

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:36 pm

tovo wrote:
You can't do it mate. Student videos uploaded for review can only be viewed by Target members.
Yes, but.....

If they upload the videos to the "TargetStudentReviews" channel on YouTube anyone can see them!

tovo

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:38 pm

ffsooo3 wrote:
tovo wrote:
Yes, but.....

If they upload the videos to the "TargetStudentReviews" channel on YouTube anyone can see them!
That's true enough. I was talking about viewing them from the TG site.

BigBear

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 pm

kenoakee wrote:

You are so right on that! I can tell you personally that besides buying my guitars TARGET is the single best guitar-related purchase I've ever made. I wasn't a bad player before TARGET but I honestly believe my playing has skyrocketed since joining.

I always dreamed of being able to play some of these great songs like the lead in Wish You Were Here, or From The Beginning or even Paint it Black. After 8 months in TARGET it's no problem.

To play Windy and Warm was so far over my head it was laughable. Now it's within reach. It's not great yet but it sounds like a song. TARGET made all that possible.

The only question to ask yourself is do you like the songs in the program? If you are a jazz guitarist for example you might not find the songs in TARGET the right fit for you. But if you are a folk or rock player, this is as good as it gets!

I do hope you join us. I think all of us here feel the same way!

Cheers! :cheer:

Music Junkie

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Yeah, just look on the youtube channel and watch them!

MJ

ffsooo3

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:43 pm

BigBear wrote:
kenoakee wrote:

..... I wasn't a bad player before TARGET but I honestly believe my playing has skyrocketed since joining.

I always dreamed of being able to play some of these great songs like the lead in Wish You Were Here, or From The Beginning or even Paint it Black. After 8 months in TARGET it's no problem.

To play Windy and Warm was so far over my head it was laughable. Now it's within reach. It's not great yet but it sounds like a song. TARGET made all that possible......

Cheers! :cheer:
BBear, Have you posted a video yet? If you haven't, you should. And if you have, sorry, I haven't seen it yet. :(

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 pm

ffsooo3 wrote:
BigBear wrote:
kenoakee wrote:
BBear, Have you posted a video yet? If you haven't, you should. And if you have, sorry, I haven't seen it yet. :(
Nope he hasn't he's in my exclusive club lol

ffsooo3

Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
ffsooo3 wrote:
BigBear wrote:
kenoakee wrote:

Nope he hasn't he's in my exclusive club lol
It sure would be nice to be able to click on a member's name to get to they're ;) profile and then click on the "videos" icon to see all there :unsure: videos. Right now, if someone uploads a video to the TargetStudentReviews channel on YouTube they then have to specifically go to their :) profile and do an "add video". Would be nice if the "add video" could happen automatically.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic