For Sharing - Help Yourself

reiver

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Not sure if a thread for this has been started already - but I've down uploaded the 3 harmonica parts that I recorded for the LDC Heart of Gold project and they are available in the You Tube Target Student Reviews channel - they are titled in, mid and out to let you know where to place them in your track. Please feel free to use them if you want. Enjoy.

r

AcousticAl

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 pm

reiver wrote:
Not sure if a thread for this has been started already - but I've down uploaded the 3 harmonica parts that I recorded for the LDC Heart of Gold project and they are available in the You Tube Target Student Reviews channel - they are titled in, mid and out to let you know where to place them in your track. Please feel free to use them if you want. Enjoy.

r
And they're off!!!

You rock, Reiver. I like you again.

BTW- that's another great idea. People uploading a segment of a song with a different instrument for the sole purpose that others can incorporate it in their songs.

I shudder to think how far this idea will have come by the time I'm back in a week.

tovo

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Nice work Stuart.

suziko

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Thanks, Reiver, that is really helpful!

willem

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Great Stuart,, i like and learn from your playing,, and maybe i use it in the new trend,,of collaboration for two or more,,,,thanks,,

wrench

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 pm

reiver wrote:

r
In wiley-speak, I'll see your harmonica and raise you a rhythm guitar. I've had my rhythm guitar track from the LDC in the TARGET Student Review channel for several days now. All TG members may do anything with it they wish. It's just that before Al started working on this idea, I couldn't imagine that anyone would do anything with it. I actually put in there to compare the video and sound quality of YouTube to the original recording.

wrench

reiver

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:05 pm

AcousticAl wrote:

Hehe......thanks Al, glad we made up before you left.......... ;)

AcousticAl

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 pm

reiver wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:

Hehe......thanks Al, glad we made up before you left.......... ;)

I actually forget why I didn't like you a while back.
I'm sure it'll resurface soon enough..
:laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic