Coming out of the TG closet

willem

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Chris,,happy for you but i hope that we get ones a awnser on this,, you call it falsetto,,but was'nt it just your head voice there is a diffrent between those but don't have a awnser,,you mentioned the Bee Gees,,all i know is that they sang a octave higher and were they sang i don't know, head voice or falsetto, but it is nice you can..

neverfoundthetime

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeah Willem, not sure about the difference, if any between falsetto and head voice, maybe I mean head voice. Interestingly enough, it got the head voice trying to sing with Murry Head. Hmmm....

willem

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:58 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Yeah Willem, not sure about the difference, if any between falsetto and head voice, maybe I mean head voice. Interestingly enough, it got the head voice trying to sing with Murry Head. Hmmm....

It certainly is interesting to know and funny you got it from Murry Head!!!

I know a trick(they told me)sing a song one out your child hood,,the note you start on is were you proberly easy sing,,from that you can surch what you range can be,,higher and lower,,its a trick that a conductor use in to find what voice choir members are,,soprano,alt, tenor and bas..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic