Collaboration of One - "In My Life"

neverfoundthetime

Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:50 am

Many thanks for the kind comments Tony, Bill, Fred, Suzi, Marc and Garry. Daryl did all the work. It really was a please to sing on his tracks.

Marc just pointed out that all videos since 14. April have gone from TG. SO the links won't work. I already saved this on my youtube channel so here it is agian for anyone who still wants to view.

michelew

Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Daryl that was really lovely, beautifully played and clever. You had just the right feel for the song.

Chris - very sneaky collaboration, you certainly made that cold work for you. Very nice.

ffsooo3

Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks again (everyone) for all the kind words. It was a really fun song to do (especially with the piano/keyboard stuff). I really do hope that others may be able to play this song after seeing me do it (as well as giving a try at "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"). They both are really pretty straight forward. Although if Neil does a lesson on either, he'll show you the proper way to play them!

Suzi - My guitar is a 1983 Ovation Anniversary. I love it!

d_dog

Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Great work guys! These collaborations are truly gems, It's so fun to see people get together and build on each others strengths, it gives us all confidence and a sense of accomplishment. Really great arrangement Daryl and singing Chris.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic