Collaboration - Here, There and Everywhere

Hydroman52

Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Wow!

AcousticAl

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Daryl- where have you been hiding Chazmare?! Maybe I've missed her elsewhere on TG, but WOW- what an introduction, and what a voice!

And Daryl, your strumming was spot-on as well.

LOVING these collabs!

d_dog

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Stunning! Absolutely stunning, vocals and guitar. Great job Daryl and Chaz.

ffsooo3

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 am

AcousticAl wrote:
Daryl- where have you been hiding Chazmare?! Maybe I've missed her elsewhere on TG, but WOW- what an introduction, and what a voice!

And Daryl, your strumming was spot-on as well.

LOVING these collabs!
Well that's the funny thing. Chazmare hides over in YouTube land. I got the idea from Kevin's "And I Love Her" collaboration (where he played along with a streaming mjsokes from YouTube). I thought why can't a download a YouTube video and make an actual collaboration. So I found Chazmare's video and LOVED it. Her version of "Here, There and Everywhere" was beautiful and I thought my style of playing would work well with it. So there you go. I've since sent mail to Chazmare with a link to this thread. Hopefully, she'll check it out and read all the GREAT comments about her voice. And maybe she'll even join up. I hope she does!

willem

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 am

ffsooo3 wrote:
Thanks for the comments. I tried just using Windows Movie Maker to mix the audio from the 2 videos but (obviously) WMM isn't up to the task. :( So, I imported the audio tracks from the 2 videos into Audacity and mixed them there. Then I imported the newly mixed audio to the audio track of WMM and muted the audio portion from the 2 original video tracks. Is that what some of you guys do when you do collaborations (and are using WMM)?

BTW I've updated the orignal video in this post to point to the new remixed video and also put it in this reply. Better?

Daryl,much better,,well you bring us all to an idea,,i download one if i can find someone...to rock with..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic