Over the Rainbow

ffsooo3

Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:03 am

Bill: Thank you (for watching mulitple times!). I do hope others will take a stab at playing the song.

Dennis: Again, I'm speechless. Thank you.

Al: Thank you - but money is just too tight (or maybe I'm just too tight with money :unsure: )

Marc: Thank you. I've gotten to the point in my playing of this song where I don't have to think about my fingers so much and can start to play with a little emotion.

ffsooo3

Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 am

RicksPick wrote:
Hi Daryl

Stunning simply stunning,
carn't beleive you would think about giving up playing
not when you make it sound like that
You look so fluent.
Neil not reviewing it, isnt a reason to deny us something so nice
often wondered why more non Target dont upload because there is still value in uploading for feed back.

RicksPick
Rick: Thank you. Fluent? With this song yes. It's just such a lovely arrangement. I've played it soooo many times it now plays by itself. I just happen to be holding the guitar while it plays! :woohoo: But there are other songs that just frustrate me to no end (Tommy Emmanuel's Angelina for example) where no matter how often I try I just can't get it. And, I agree with you about posting videos. I wish more would get posted. There is so much to be gained with each and every one of them (for the players and the viewers).

willem

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:48 am

Tommy has showing his possibility's to you and you picked up very nice,,i enjoyed it again,,hey my wife say's multiple times to cut,,well see have to listen and comment me,,i'm a litlle lucky to,,see is often outside ..don't stop Daryl,,make some friends were you can play with...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic