Collaboration - Stand By Me

ffsooo3

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 am

jayswett wrote:
I'm confused by this thread. Who is Amy Walker?
Jay, I assume you have not read willem's "TO,,,,or TOO,,,,," thread. It's a really fun thread and Amy Walker popped up in it and scared the bejesus out of Tony :woohoo: .... and Chris fell in love! :kiss:

ffsooo3

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 am

willem wrote:
Hi Daryl,the two if you made it a great performance,,it was not too much,,i love the splitscreen to,,well two talented people can go to it and i could not imagine where some homophone's lead to,,this one i shall remember a long time and must add the song to my list..thanks for everything......so far...
Willem, You're too funny too! We've got a bunch of characters on this site!

But, I'll have to give you a 9 out of 10 again for you effort here. "i love the splitscreen to" should have been "i love the splitscreen TOO" :unsure: ;) :huh: :dry: :S

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 am

Way to go Daryl! nearly missed this what with Neil broadcasting from the new sauna for the first time. ;-).
You ripped that off in a jiffy and note perfect... just great. Big thanks to Willem for his to, too, two question and you for your homophone comment... without that I'd never have found Amy and Willem would never have suggested a Daryl style collab and you'd never have done this sweet video. And we'd never have freaked out Tony and Andy ;-). I love the way the wheel goes full cycle here. As Amy would say, Yes! we are connected! ....except for Andy, Tony and now Al who are spooked by her sheer aliveness and talent and are running for cover. But I know that Daryl, Willem, Buddy and now Jay GET Amy the same way I do. ;-)
Love this site!

willem

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:24 am

ffsooo3 wrote:
willem wrote:
Hi Daryl,the two if you made it a great performance,,it was not too much,,i love the splitscreen to,,well two talented people can go to it and i could not imagine where some homophone's lead to,,this one i shall remember a long time and must add the song to my list..thanks for everything......so far...
Willem, You're too funny too! We've got a bunch of characters on this site!

But, I'll have to give you a 9 out of 10 again for you effort here. "i love the splitscreen to" should have been "i love the splitscreen TOO" :unsure: ;) :huh: :dry: :S
i never win a grammy,,too late for that..

tovo

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm

buddy wrote:
I think Tony must have a phobia for talented and pretty women :-)
Not true. Suzi, Shel and Tammy don't freak me out.

carpet

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Wauw, bumped into this video and great job Daryl, and I agree, she's great! I did check out her channel and, man she's interesting to say the léast, I go with what Michelle says, she's a multitasker, very very good indeed!

If you do check out her channel, then you get the spooky thing about her (I thought she was funny and it made me wanna know who she is and what she's up to), she's obviously an actress, and she's also a director, I think that kinda explains the way she looks in the camera, apart from singing, she's entertaining or actually acting....!

Well whatever, great vid' Daryl!

Greetz'

Vanessa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic