Suzi's secret life as...... a rock star??

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:39 pm

You look like you own that E guitar Suzi, cool guitar face. Great experience thanks for sharing

dsmarion

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:15 am

Suzi,

Thanks so much for posting the pics. You guys look good up there. I would have though they would have had some better lighting for you though. How was the sound system? This event is such a neat idea, I wouldn't mind being involved in something like that locally, either as a mentor or stage hand or something. Fun stuff and for a good cause.

Scott

skaladar

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:41 am

Great pics Suzi. Thanks for sharing them. Yep, I think your “guitar face” is very rockstarish :-)

♫ Ken ♫

dsmarion

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 am

Gosh woman, you are too cooooooooooool! Fabulous pictures, so very great to see them!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Ness

michelew

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:08 am

Pure rock star Suzi.

suziko

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 am

Scott, the first two pics were taken during soundcheck, which is why it's still light outside. The last one was during the actual performance. I don't think the lights were on during the first two, though they certainly were in the second. The lighting seemed fine to me, but I don't have much to compare it to. I would say the same for the sound system. I mentioned that it wasn't always easy for me to hear my own guitar on stage, and I'm sure that was a sound issue- and probably partly my own fault for not having them adjust it more during sound check (though I really wouldn't even know where to begin). When I was in the audience listening to the other bands, I thought the sound was quite good- certainly better than many other shows that I've been to where it's all just a mush of noise.

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic