New Goal this year?

AndyT

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 am

Ok, I'm going to try and shoot some videos once a month.
I did 4 of them today. I'm still stunned by the results. I've a LOT of practice vids to shoot.... LOL
Hopefully, that will get me over my camera shyness.

Anyone else have any goals they want to shoot for this year?

willem

Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:15 am

I want to hit more strings(but only six) and kick the habbit from hitting to many buttons,,I'm afraid my computer will crack..

I sure hit your button Andy when you are there..

W.

tombo1230

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:46 am

Tongue-in-cheek-goal:

To get every member to write in larger font like AndyT just did. Old geezers like me have a hard time seeing.

Samster

wrench

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:09 am

Beyond surviving next year, I would like to improve at open mic nights, or at least figure out why I can't.

willem

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:57 am

TwoCatSam wrote:
Tongue-in-cheek-goal:

To get every member to write in larger font like AndyT just did. Old geezers like me have a hard time seeing.

Samster

We have zoom buttons on our desktop

daryl

Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:58 am

Ah, willem, I'm so glad you rang my bell! Now I can question you.......

Yes, I can use ctrl and + to increase the size of my font. But when I change to another page, it goes back to tiny--very tiny. Do you--or anyone else--know how to make it stay at the same size I want? I am using Windows 7 and Firefox.

While on the subject.....

For the life of me I cannot make a page off this forum print in any size but tiny. I want to print the comments to me for study, but I can't read them.

Now, about my ears...... :woohoo:

TwoCat

willem

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 pm

TwoCatSam wrote:

Yes, I can use ctrl and + to increase the size of my font. But when I change to another page, it goes back to tiny--very tiny. Do you--or anyone else--know how to make it stay at the same size I want? I am using Windows 7 and Firefox.

For the life of me I cannot make a page off this forum print in any size but tiny. I want to print the comments to me for study, but I can't read them.

TwoCat

OkaySam I hope I can,,,I have wondows 7,,when i look at my screen I see on the right side below something that say's when I click on it and the menu falls down..

50%-75%-100%-125%-150%---etc choose one you like and click on it,,let me know, I have set it on 125% ,,the same has my ears!!!!!

edit I have no fire fox sorry

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Sam, I've had the same problem with font size on the page but for some reason, its back to a size that's comfy for me again... no idea what I did... maybe it was the firefox update recently.. but I'd like to know how to solve that problem across the board too.

As for printing the comments, best bet is copy paste into word doc and adjust the size as required.

willem

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:14 pm

willem wrote:
TwoCatSam wrote:

TwoCat

OkaySam I hope I can,,,I have wondows 7,,when i look at my screen I see on the right side below something that say's when I click on it and the menu falls down..

50%-75%-100%-125%-150%---etc choose one you like and click on it,,let me know, I have set it on 125% ,,the same has my ears!!!!!

edit I have no fire fox sorry
Neil was here!!!

daryl

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Sam, I've had the same problem with font size on the page but for some reason, its back to a size that's comfy for me again... no idea what I did... maybe it was the firefox update recently.. but I'd like to know how to solve that problem across the board too.

As for printing the comments, best bet is copy paste into word doc and adjust the size as required.
I use Windows 7 and Firefox 8.0.1 and the zoom (+) stays set for all pages I visit within a browser tab. In other words, I can have a different zoom level in each tab (if I wanted to). I have no idea how to set the zoom level globally.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic