Totall Vocals

tacticaltal

Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 am

Is Jim no longer here?

I signed up over at TotallVocals, but the forums don't seem to be very active. Anyone here still active there?

willem

Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:24 am

tacticaltal wrote:
Is Jim no longer here?

I signed up over at TotallVocals, but the forums don't seem to be very active. Anyone here still active there?

Hi Terry,,I still have my subscription there and I pay also for it but can't realy find the time to go at all the good stuff there,,good exercises etc..pity but..

Willem

ps,, In first I was very enthousiastic when the site came out,,then many of my favo songs they did in diffrent keys and I did not know how to handle with that,,well maybe tune my guitar a whole step down and then try to play the song like I learned..but its all great stuff over there..

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

I was there and there is undoubtedly some very good stuff there but I can't be here there and everywhere (unless I'm a Beatle) so mostly I'm here... but I intend to get back over there... just not sure when...

Music Junkie

Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Yep, i intend to get in there some time as well. Like Chris says, lots of good and very interesting stuff over there, especially if you like singing! :P

But yeah, I don't even have time enough to get into everything here as well.....so......oh well..

I know that Buddy is active over there, you can watch some of his uploads, which are often the same as the ones he uploads here, just to get some vocal-feedback.

Anyway, what do yóu think of it??

Ness

thereshopeyet

Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Thanks.

tacticaltal

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:36 pm

hmm, OK, well I happened by there from reading this Vocal Section forum, and seen that he was here for a moment, so I thought I'd hunt him down. I found him over there! I'm part private detective too :P

Anyway, I didn't see much, if any, forum activity from anyone, hence the "not very active" comment, but I do see that he has a lot of videos up, so guess I'll check it out.

What do I think about it, Ness? I don't know how far I could get with it, due to lung, and breathing problems, but I may check it out, as I said above. So, if I go over there and search will I find some of your videos? :P

~terry

PS, Willem, yeah I seen Buddy's videos. He's really good.

tacticaltal

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:38 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
... but I can't be here there and everywhere
Now Chris, I don't understand why :silly:

:)

~terry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic