Sharing a performance at a special occasion.....!

Chasplaya

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:32 am

BigBear wrote:
Ness- I think the Dutch and the Swedes are the best English speakers in the world, closely followed by the Germans. :cheer:
What better than the English Old Chap, you'll have Neverfoundthethingymajig after you old Boy! Eh what!

TGNesh

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Whahaha! You're tooooooo funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

michelew wrote:
familyman4 wrote:
BTW, Michelle,
I love the new doggie picture for your avitar! Every week you are changing it :) :) :)
I'm glad you're enjoying them Bart. I have a zillion new photos on my phone everyday. I'm definite boring people to death with my one-subject conversations at the moment and my baby photo album. But she's SO ADORABLE! :)

Here's one from the day before here new haircut. She was going for the mop look (Daryl was worried that I might get her confused with my cleaning tools).

Image so talented she can hold onto vertical surfaces. Spidy dog.

Image and apparently we really do live down under... I swear these were normally oriented when I posted them and when they first appeared .... Er curious.

Shel

OK furry cuteness asi, back to telling Ness how wonderful and talented she is. :)

Chasplaya

Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:49 am

tgvanessa wrote:
Whahaha! You're tooooooo funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

michelew wrote:
familyman4 wrote:
BTW, Michelle,
I love the new doggie picture for your avitar! Every week you are changing it :) :) :)
I'm glad you're enjoying them Bart. I have a zillion new photos on my phone everyday. I'm definite boring people to death with my one-subject conversations at the moment and my baby photo album. But she's SO ADORABLE! :)

Here's one from the day before here new haircut. She was going for the mop look (Daryl was worried that I might get her confused with my cleaning tools).

Image so talented she can hold onto vertical surfaces. Spidy dog.

Image and apparently we really do live down under... I swear these were normally oriented when I posted them and when they first appeared .... Er curious.

Shel

OK furry cuteness asi, back to telling Ness how wonderful and talented she is. :)
Aww Shell you superglued the doggie to the table again!!

dennisg

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:19 am

So sorry I missed these wonderful video for several days, but I'm really happy I stopped by today. Ness, as always, you're an inspiration. I love watching you perform because there's so much talent and joy on display. Just know that when your friends think of this day, your contribution will be foremost in their minds. You can be very proud of that.

TGNesh

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:30 am

How sweet of you to drop by Den, absolutely loved reading your comment!!! Means a lot to me.... :kiss:

dennisg wrote:
So sorry I missed these wonderful video for several days, but I'm really happy I stopped by today. Ness, as always, you're an inspiration. I love watching you perform because there's so much talent and joy on display. Just know that when your friends think of this day, your contribution will be foremost in their minds. You can be very proud of that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic