Just a thought.... Maybe a good idea, maybe not feasable.....

Music Junkie

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:06 pm

I made a comment recently about not knowing my range and not being able to sing. Wiley posted some great information on finding your range. I thought to myself that Jim over at Totally Vocals might have some good information as well. I had not checked the site out in a while. He has really got a ton of new material over there. :)

I browsed through the lessons, and there is quite a list. While browsing, it dawned on me that very few of the vocal lessons correspond to the guitar lessons we have here at TG....

So, I am wondering if any vocal lessons over at TV or if any guitar lessons here at TG could ever be put up to match the other site. Does that make sense? Maybe more vocal lessons on the songs we have here at TG, and more guitar lessons on the songs that are up at TV. I know that it can't be done for all songs. That would not be realistic. But maybe a few from time to time could be matched up... (just to be clear, I know that there are a few Beatles tunes already)

Any thoughts? :unsure:

Jason

TGNesh

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:09 pm

You absolutely got a point! ;)

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:22 pm

That make a lot of sense MJ. I would certainly make sense for Jim to co-ordinate a few singing lessons to, say 10-20 songs Neil has up as guitar lessons... would create a bit more cross-pollination, me thinks.

Music Junkie

Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Cool, I wasn't sure. I like the cross-pollination term there, Chris... ;)

BigBear

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Fantastic idea!! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic