Jim Bruno's Monthly Vocal Workshop with Sandysue

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:25 am

Learning to perform at Jim Bruno's monthly vocal workshop. Luckily Neil and Nani came to give lots of loving support to 4 of their TG Students. Neil was our lead guitarist and all around wonderful support :) Thank you so much Jim Bruno and Neil Hogan. :) :) :)

willem

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:42 am

Video link does' nt work.

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:14 am

willem wrote:
Video link does' nt work.
Thank you Willem. It's from you tube. It's working for me when I click on the link but I don't know why you can't access it. I hope someone here on the forum knows how to fix it. Daryl usually comes to my rescue on these technical things. I'll get it fixed. :) :)

Sandy

willem

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 am

Did you make it public,, it said "this channel has no video"

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:29 am

willem wrote:
No I didn't make it public. I'll go do that right now.

ok I just shared it and made it public Willem, let me know if that helps

willem

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:37 am

sandysue wrote:
willem wrote:
No I didn't make it public. I'll go do that right now.

ok I just shared it and made it public Willem, let me know if that helps

not yet, maybe try it again,, is it your own channel?

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:13 am

Hi Willem

I've tried everything but I must not be doing it right. It is my own you tube channel. When I hit the link on TG it plays for me but apparently not for anyone else. I'll try new things tomorrow. I did share it to the public so I'm sure there is a way to get it to work, I just haven't figured it out yet. Thanks for the help.

Sandy

I fixed it Willem, it only took me 2 hours to figure it out. :S :S :P :P

Sandy

michelew

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:14 am

I just found it independently too, by searching for the title. Good job fixing the link Sandy.

And EXCELLENT job on your performance. That was a really sweet rendition

Go Sandy, go!!! Playing well and singing well too, woo hoo! I’m guess there weren’t many there who were doing both simultaneously.

How does it feel now that you’ve got a couple(?) Of singers’ nights under your belt?

Shel

TGNesh

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:19 am

Sandy, that was absolutely gorgeous!!!

Proud of you! :kiss:

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:44 am

michelew wrote:
I just found it independently too, by searching for the title. Good job fixing the link Sandy.

And EXCELLENT job on your performance. That was a really sweet rendition

Go Sandy, go!!! Playing well and singing well too, woo hoo! I’m guess there weren’t many there who were doing both simultaneously.

How does it feel now that you’ve got a couple(?) Of singers’ nights under your belt?

Shel
Thank you Michele. I was still really nervous days before I actually got up there, and I made plenty of mistakes, but it does get a little easier each time and it's a great experience. also everyone was really kind and supportive just like at IGC, and I had Neil there for support. I kept missing the same F#m chord so Neil finally just started playing them for me. :S :S

It's really great to see yourself on video because it;'s a great learning tool even though you find yourself cringing a lot while watching. Lately I have been standing to play and sing because when I play songs up the neck of the guitar while I am sitting I find it harder to sing into the mic and watch my fingers at the same time. I need to get better at that. :) :)

Sandy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic