Jim Bruno's Monthly Vocal Workshop with Sandysue

neverfoundthetime

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:02 am

Great job Sandy! That's quite a team you have there to set this up! Good for you, you are working hard alround!

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:05 am

TGVanessa wrote:
Sandy, that was absolutely gorgeous!!!

Proud of you! :kiss:
Thank you Vanessa, you are really sweet. It was a great experience and I learned some new things i can do to improve my performance for next time. I was really glad that Neil was there tonight. He builds confidence and makes everything sound so much better, just as all of you professional musicians do for us at IGC. :) :)

sandy

daryl

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:28 am

Wow Sandy, I am super impressed!! It all sounded wonderful. Good for you.

davidrfinn99165

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:36 am

Great job Sandy... you rocked the house !! I guess it is tough performing without the Pips, but you found yourself a decent enough stand-in for the night. Excellent !!

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:47 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Great job Sandy! That's quite a team you have there to set this up! Good for you, you are working hard alround!
Thank you Chris. Jim, and Neil, and Jim's band are great, and the students are really kind and supportive. learning music is just really fun and provides a challenge, and it's really nice to be part of a sort of musical family, and to enjoy little accomplishments along the way.

I've watched you through the years and you have an awesome voice and can really play the guitar. I also love to see and hear you and Corina performing together. You sound really great. :) :)

Sandy

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:55 am

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Great job Sandy... you rocked the house !! I guess it is tough performing without the Pips, but you found yourself a decent enough stand-in for the night. Excellent !!
haha, Thanks David, you know I love my Pips for sure, but no one can take the place of Neil Hogan, he's the best. :) :) :)

Sandy

willem

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:04 am

I don't need much words, Just beautiful!!

W. B)

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:09 am

daryl wrote:
Wow Sandy, I am super impressed!! It all sounded wonderful. Good for you.

Thank you so much Daryl. Performing is my nemesis. I sort of become brain dead as soon as I step up on a stage. I was thankful for Neil. He always makes it all ok. :)

I would love to see you start posting your videos for us again. You are such an excellent musician. :) :) :)

Sandy

sandysue

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:11 am

willem wrote:
I don't need much words, Just beautiful!!

W. B)

Thank you Willem. You are always my ray of sunshine. :) :) :)

Sandy

BobR

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi Sandy,

You did a wonderful job. :)

very nice to see you .

bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic