Favourite Food

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Mine would actually have to be a Caeser Chicken salad I make... yum!

Marinate the chicken (I use tenderloins) in fresh lemon juice for at least an hour. While thats marinating make your own croutons with good quality bread, a slice of bread per person into small bite size cubes, shallow fry in a good quality oil , I use Bran oil but Olive oil would be better, chop up a few garlic cloves to taste into the oil first, when hot quickly fry the cubes of bread, drain well then place in single layer on a tray place in warm oven, leave the garlic in the oil and then fry some bacon, also chopped into small pieces in the same pan , I like the bacon crisp but my wife likes it soft , your preference here. Then again using the same pan with the same oil fry the chicken till cooked.

For a base use Mescalun or any nice salad greens would do slice the chicken into bite size pieces place on top then the bacon and croutons. Then either make your own dressing (which is a hassle to get really right) or buy a good quality one ready made Paul Newmans brand if you can get it is really good, drizzle over and enjoy!!

rcsnydley

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:22 am

I love anything roasted, meats, nuts, vegetables, etc.
I also love Indian food, especially curried dishes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic