i am sooooo sorry for this....

jjohnson63

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 pm

i always tell her that they must get that ssshht from your side lol

jjohnson63

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:45 am

6/4/09 6/4/09 la la la ... boy and his girlfriend leaving today ta go stay with GRANDMA AND GRANPA (HER SIDE) la la la they get flusterd easy lol lol and I GOT HIM RYLED UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>>>>>>>>> serves them right the medling gitts for one solid month i will be manipulating my little retarded puppet dangling a set of non existent chalenger keys on the phone thus killing two birds with one stone their life is gonna be hell thus paying them back for all the times they thought they new better than me ill continue this later gotta go for now

jjohnson63

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:44 pm

mmuuuuaaaahaahaahaa !!!!!! THE SEEDS HAVE BEEN PLANTED!!!!! the inlaws are already calling (her) hahahahahahahaa i could hear the FEAR in their voices!!! my wife is like "why are they saying these things he's not even there yet?" OH MY GOD POE WHAT DID YOU DOOOO!!!!im like pppptttt when have i had time to do anything? i been running for the boy all day. why; do you want him to stay or something ? (not no but HELL NO) let them deal with him for a while im over it! she says im like yeah i thaught so lol she's like i know and youre up to something ! teee heee what ? you think im gonna tell HER so she can WARN THEM?!!!! i don't think so look these people have under minded me from the get go "a musician cant support a family" yeah well tell that to MY FAMILY(all musicians) and we've done great .. they got more money than you lol (of course i had to get a job when the second one came around i mean you gotta have insurance and all that but still my parents did just fine blah blah blah lol

jjohnson63

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:20 pm

well the boy is on the bus... i already miss the little sh....t he may be a little retard but he's my little retard ya know i may say some mean things 'bout my kid but i've instilled in them what my parents instilled in me honesty and love so love your children tell them every day (as i do and my parents before me did)I LOVE YOU and i promise when you hear it back from them it is EVERYTHING! well the instruments are piling in and the musicians are restringing, tuning and talking shit! so...keep those strings tight and when it comes to kids and family keep in tune poe

Guitarmom

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:02 pm

There is evidently nothing you are going to say to make your son change his mind. Your son can only take his queue from you as his parent. Even then he has to make his own decisions. I have 5 children and one was similar to your son in many respects. At 19 he rejected many of the values that we had attempted to instill over the years, and did it "his way". There was nothing we could do but pray and be there if he asked questions when he hit bottom. And he hit it hard, getting drunk, rolling his truck and breaking his neck. The paramedics got to him in time and he survived without any permanent injury, and today at 32, he personifies all of the values that we had hoped for. He just had to find out the hard way.

SOAP BOX - The greatest gift that the Creator gives to each of us, is the power to choose. The decisions that our children make, many times are very painful as we watch, and we would want to save them from the pain that they are experiencing. When they are small we can redirect their actions and keep them on the right path, but as adults we can only hold them safe in our hearts and minds. But in those painful experiences... they will (hopefully)learn. We have to be THE positive constant in our children's lives. If we choose to be the rock that is there when they come asking, the bond will once again grow strong. If we kick them when they are down, the chances that they will want to turn to us when they are in pain are slim and none. It is better to bite your tongue than say "I told you so", even though you want to tattoo it on their forehead. Pointing out their error is unnecessary, for they are living through it.

No one said that being a parent was easy... it can be very very frustrating and painful. Even the Creator had to watch as his Son was nailed to a cross.

I'll keep him in my prayers.

Rev Kate

sledge57

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Yes, we as parents created individuals, not automatons. Rebelling is a part of many young people's search for that individuality.

jim56

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:34 am

Hey Poe,
You need a vacation! Come on up my way and spend a while, will play guitars.

jjohnson63

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:13 pm

i have been weeping for three days.... my son arrived up there and his uncle (28) wifes side took him to see his best friend in the hospital (car wreck) when they left he said my son didnt even make it to the car before he started crying he later called his friends that were in the car when he wrecked and apologized to them (im crying)he called me and we talked for 2 hours he said when he got out of the hospital a warm feeling came over him and for some reason he felt guiltier than he has ever felt and he asked god to forgive him (I can hardly see for tears)that was when he broke down and cried he wants to come home and be baptized !!!!!!!!! (HALALUYA!!!)praise and glory be to the most high for the mercy he has shown my family and MY SON Jesus is ALIVE!!!PRAISE HIM!!!

jjohnson63

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:15 pm

oh and Jim that sounds like a great plan i might just pack up the family and do that

jim56

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm

Great, Just let me know when. Take care my friend. Jim

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic