Stopped Smoking?

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:55 am

AndyT wrote:
I used the pill and the patch both at the same time because everyone told me I was MEAN when I was quitting. It took me from New Years 2000 to New Years 2001 but I finally freed myself of that filthy habit.

Good luck my friend, and never give up! Stay quit!
Thanks my friend.

Rod

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:27 am

For some reason a higher percentage of musicians smoke maybe its hanging round all these dodgy clubs lol.

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:34 am

Rod wrote:
For some reason a higher percentage of musicians smoke maybe its hanging round all these dodgy clubs lol.
I guess you could be right there Rod, hmm decisions decisions

Rod

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:41 am

Ah somethings gona get us all in the end if its not to much fat its to little, to much salt to little. Just enjoy your guitar and you'll live a happy life with an active mind. Alway learn something new and don't create problems for yourself and you'll fly very high. Jez i soung like an old hippy.

Chasplaya

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Rod wrote:
Ah somethings gona get us all in the end if its not to much fat its to little, to much salt to little. Just enjoy your guitar and you'll live a happy life with an active mind. Alway learn something new and don't create problems for yourself and you'll fly very high. Jez i soung like an old hippy.
Thats kinda been my philosphy to date but the old body is telling me maybe I got it wrong.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic