Happy Father's Day

Lavallee

Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 am

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all fathers. Actually not only fathers but also all of you who also acted and still acts as father. I think being a father is not only a biological trade but also someone who has been guiding unconditionnally others who needed help. From one year to another, it migth not seem to be a great day as you might experience a tough year with the kids or whoever you are helping, but if not this year, then next year as things allways improve.

Marc

haoli25

Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:51 am

I second that! Happy Father's Day to all. Enjoy
those bad ties and Sports Illustrated subscriptions. lol

AndyT

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Yes. Happy Father's Day. We had an awesome message at church today. All you Dads and wannabe Dads, Happy Fathers Day!

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:55 am

Its not Fathers day in New Zealand, strange same thing is on different days in different countries.

Lavallee

Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:21 am

This is interesting. I am from Canada and it seemed that your Mother's day is the same as us but Labor day is also different. Labor Day for us is the first Monday of September while this is your Father's Day weekend in New Zealand and your Labor Day is the first Monday of October. As you said same event on different dates for different countries most likeley because the idea is the same but with a different origin. Ain't internet intersting, having those worlwide discussions are always eye openners (whatever the subject).

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic