Unemployed Farmer on America's Got Talent

quincy451

Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Well, the unemployed chicken farmer won the whole thing. That was sure a surprise.

Chasplaya

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 am

quincy451 wrote:
Well, the unemployed chicken farmer won the whole thing. That was sure a surprise.
Thanks now I won't need to watch the entire show when its eventually on TV here lol

AndyT

Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:05 am

A friend of my daughter was watching with us and he kept talking about how these things are rigged.

BRBbrb

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 am

Was it the finale last night? I saw his performance of some Aerosmith song - not so good! Maybe he's lost his mojo.

quincy451

Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 am

AndyT wrote:
A friend of my daughter was watching with us and he kept talking about how these things are rigged.
Yea Chas...you might want to watch at least the first part of it. It is interesting how they fit all 10 acts into one song performance. Sorry for the spoiler.

Yea about the rigged thing I was thinking the same thing. It was supposed to be live and unscripted at least in terms of like judges reactions. But when Pears gave his review of the two finalist it seemed like a setup for what he had to say. And personnally from the first act where they put all 10 acts out there for one song, and this guy was out there singing without his guitar. Man he was all over the place. And definately not in key with the rest of the group. I kept thinking...get him off quick. I didn't mind his guitar playing and singing. But I thought he was overrated compared to the other singers. Oh well. Hoff to next year...yea the hoff's was way too much this year. I can hope he won't be back next year. But too much of a dream he will be. He has no other job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic