Foreigner Song Chords

Fender Player

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey everyone, does anybody know where I can find chords and tabs for early Foreigner - maybe the first few albums. I've tried the popular sites but can only find the hits. I am really interested in the other songs. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Darin

BigBear

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Fender Player wrote:
Hey everyone, does anybody know where I can find chords and tabs for early Foreigner - maybe the first few albums. I've tried the popular sites but can only find the hits. I am really interested in the other songs. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Darin
FP- Welcome to the forum and the TG site! It might be easier if you listed which songs you were looking for. Other forum members may have them or know of a resource. It's amazing the songs these guys have access to!

Just an idea! Good luck and Happy playin'

Fender Player

Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks for thefeedback and idea. I would loike to learn the following Foreigner songs:
Damage is Done
Woman Oh Woman
Fool For You Anyway
Seventeen
Dirty White Boy
The Modern Day
Do What You Like

or others people may have. I'm still a beginner, so chords would be easier than tabs. I can read tabs a little, so if that's all I can get then that's cool too. Thanks for the help. Darin

Fender Player

Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Thanks BigBear! I appreciate the feedback. You definitely gave me some sources I did not have. I will dedicate the groupies from my first world tour to you. Thanks again!!

BigBear

Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Fender Player wrote:
Thanks BigBear! I appreciate the feedback. You definitely gave me some sources I did not have. I will dedicate the groupies from my first world tour to you. Thanks again!!
Way cool!! Only send me the cute ones!!:lol:

Fender Player

Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:56 pm

I'll only have cute groupies!

BigBear

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:33 am

Fender Player wrote:
I'll only have cute groupies!
Don't we all wish?! My wife says my groupies are coming from "The Home"!! I'm not sure but I think that was an insult!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic