The Crossroadz

KennyF

Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:11 am

Hey folks,

A long time ago, I started a site called The Crossroadz. At the time, it resided on a fairly cheap web hosting company and the site crashed multiple times over the course of several years. I ended moving the domain name to a new hosting company, where my other site, the Les Paul Consortium or LPC was parked. Since most of my members ended up on the LPC, The Crossroadz site just sat there vacant, as it does to this very day.

At any rate, the site is there if anyone cares to use it. I'm not going to spend too much time policing it, but I would ask that you keep the conversations in the "reasonable" realm.

If any of you guys are Les Paul guitar freaks, you're more than welcome to participate at the LPC.

Kenny

BigBear

Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 pm

kennyf wrote:
If any of you guys are Les Paul guitar freaks, you're more than welcome to participate at the LPC.
Kenny- looks like a great site! As a Les Paul owner it will be a good resource!

Thnaks for sharing! :)

KennyF

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:16 pm

BigBear wrote:
kennyf wrote:
Kenny- looks like a great site! As a Les Paul owner it will be a good resource!

Thnaks for sharing! :)
You're quite welcome. It's a completely noncommercial site. Even the ad banners there are free and only for the custom builders who are members of the site.

Bob Reinhardt builds some of the best old school, point to point tube amps on Earth. Mark Knopfler seems to like 'em too. He uses two of 'em these days.

Feel free to drop by. It's real laid back.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic