Last.fm

BigBear

Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
AndyT wrote:
Wow. I forgot about the forum having its own way with formatting. Sorry Bear. you'll have to figure out where the changes are. :laugh:
Ah no, I think it is operator error there Andy. A few too many beers perhaps???? You know us engineers are not supposed to drink while operating any technical equipment.......lol

:huh:
Hey, I'm a civil engineer! We have to drink just to stay civil!!!!! :lol:

AndyT

Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 pm

BigBear wrote:
And that explains why Bear hibernates.
;)

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:40 pm

AndyT wrote:
BigBear wrote:
And that explains why Bear hibernates.
;)
He's dreaming up his next LEGO project perhaps

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 pm

BigBear wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
AndyT wrote:
Wow. I forgot about the forum having its own way with formatting. Sorry Bear. you'll have to figure out where the changes are. :laugh:
Ah no, I think it is operator error there Andy. A few too many beers perhaps???? You know us engineers are not supposed to drink while operating any technical equipment.......lol

:huh:
Civil here as well, and yes the drinking to stay civil is in the code! My choice is a finely aged bourbon with good ol' Pepsi. Occasionally a fine hand crafted IPA.

BigBear

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:32 am

Music Junkie wrote:
Civil here as well, and yes the drinking to stay civil is in the code! My choice is a finely aged bourbon with good ol' Pepsi. Occasionally a fine hand crafted IPA.
MJ- there's way too many engineers on this site! What's the deal? We could put our heads together and make a rock pile!! ROFL!! Bunch of geeks trying to play large wood boxes with 6 wires on them!! :lol:

My civil drink of choice is still good single malt, preferably 15 year-old Macallan. :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic