Bear Jokes

BigBear

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:41 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Yeah, it's their fault!
OMG! Now I'm getting it from Switzerland!!! LMAO! :lol:

Chris, you've fallen in with that merry band of deviants!! Heaven help you!! :lol:

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 am

Yeah, you've gotta kick ass when you can. :-)
Seriously Bear, I thought you were the Little John of the merry band!

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 am

Don't laugh. I'm guessing: LMAO is laughing my ass off? Seriously, I don't know this stuff... I was brought up proper...

BigBear

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Don't laugh. I'm guessing: LMAO is laughing my ass off? Seriously, I don't know this stuff... I was brought up proper...
You got it!! ROFL= rolling on floor laughing. If I didn't have a 19 year old daughter I'd be lost!

Are you having fun with TG yet?

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am

It's ruining my life... all day at the computer... got to get some discipline back into things or I'm going under! Seriously, I haven't this much fun and learning and good community in a very long time. I live in Switzerland remember!

BigBear

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:17 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
It's ruining my life... all day at the computer... got to get some discipline back into things or I'm going under! Seriously, I haven't this much fun and learning and good community in a very long time. I live in Switzerland remember!
It's good for you! Life is way too short not to have lots of laughs daily!! I especially enjoy laughing with all my new friends from all over the planet. It's amazing really. Music and the guitar can be a wonderful uniter of people! Cheers! :cheer:

So you are a Sarah Palin fan? Me too! LOL!

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 am

...Sarah Palin? US Politics? (no I won't go there!)... in Europe you get a balanced view of things because you can watch BBC, Swiss, German, French, Italian, Austrian TV and get 360 degrees on things. You have no idea (or maybe you have) how lunatic so much of what goes on there looks like from here! No, we won't go there, here. This is guitars, music an fun. :-)

Music Junkie

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Switzerland! Now you're talking. My grandfather came over in 1929 from the Tocino Valley (a small town called Giumaglio). I still have quite a few relatives over there. Don't know them, but they are there........ I have seen many photos of the area, and it is quite beautiful!

Nice!

MJ

Music Junkie

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 am

See, here we go again, hijacking a thread...... It is just too darn easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, very fun though.

MJ

BigBear

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
You have no idea (or maybe you have) how lunatic so much of what goes on there looks like from here!
Don't worry, it looks pretty lunatic from here too! I'm sick of US politics! So yes, let's stick to guitars!! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic