The TG Muppet Allstars

Chasplaya

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Amazing whats on the net really, just last night we saw a TV ad for a yummy recipe and we didn't copy it so I jokingly said don't worry it will be on the net somewhere, 2 minutes later I found it on You Tube lol.

So the Muppet forums comes as no surprise really.
Yeah, not necessarily constructive things, are they........ :P

There could be much worse going on though.......
You are certainly right there Ric, things like this site might consume a lot of time but its all in good fun and its all in a good cause learning the guitar!!

Music Junkie

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Amazing whats on the net really, just last night we saw a TV ad for a yummy recipe and we didn't copy it so I jokingly said don't worry it will be on the net somewhere, 2 minutes later I found it on You Tube lol.

So the Muppet forums comes as no surprise really.
Yeah, not necessarily constructive things, are they........ :P

There could be much worse going on though.......
You are certainly right there Ric, things like this site might consume a lot of time but its all in good fun and its all in a good cause learning the guitar!!
I will openly admit that I am very guilty of a lot of nonsense, but I also have to say that with the nonsense I throw around, my guitar skills have certainly improved since joining the rest of you nuts in the asylum......

AndyT

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:13 am

I wonder where Chas gets the time to practice... He's so busy running from gators and other critters looking to have frog legs for dinner..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic